THE PHILADELPHIA SECTION, AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
Join us for the February meeting of the ACS Philadelphia Local Section to learn about chemistry outreach efforts from companies in the area.
Meet the ACS Philadelphia Education and Outreach Committee and our even panelists and get all your questions answered!
WHEN? February 18th, 2021 – 5:00 PM
WHERE? Virtual Event! See You on Zoom!
WHO? Open to all members of the ACS Philadelphia Local Section, FREE with online registration.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Daniel Domin, Raw Material Chemist at Quaker Houghton
- Roshawnda Washington, Volunteer Program Manager at Dow
- Neil Johnson, Director of US Chemistry Talent at GlaxoSmithKline
- Nan Odenthal, Project Director at Norristown Area School District
- Steven LaMonaca, Senior Research Associate at DuPont
- Thomas Umile, Assistant Teaching Professor at Villanova University
Please submit your questions to: PhilaACS@gmail.com
A D V A N C E N O T I C E
There is no March Meeting this year.
The Edgar Fahs Smith Lecture, usually held in March, has been
postponed until November due to COVID-19.
See the OCTOBER/NOVEMBER issues of the Catalyst for details, call the Section Office at (267) 485-1792 or email PhilaACS@gmail.com.
As the situation involving COVID-19 remains fluid, the Section will be responding with the health and well-being of our members as our top priority. Please follow this email blast, our Section’s website (https://phillyacs.org) and our Section’s LinkedIn group for the latest information on our events. (You can find the LinkedIn group and request to join it by clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Section’s website.)
Full Section Calendar of Events